About IT BUOY.
IT BUOY is a website development company based in Perth, Western Australia.
Its founding member , Colin le Roux has well over 10 years industry experience and a keen interest in IT, more specifically in web based technologies.
The company is driven by Colin’s love for php, mySQL and related technologies and is very much open source focused.
Colin has vast and varied IT experience in numerous industries, both in Australia and globally.
He holds numerous qualifications (MCSE/Linux+/LPI ...) and has read a finance degree (BCom), but he has chosen to specialise in Linux , webserving, networking and open source solutions. It is his experience and a strong understanding of web technologies that enable ITBUOY to develop sites that are practical, affordable and that add value to your business.
IT BOUY is a small hands on company that offers a detailed and personal service.
We build websites that are :
- Functional, that have clear objectives and understand your audience.
- Easy to navigate and are searchable.
- W3C Standard Compliant
- Easy to update and keep content current and fresh.
- SEO enhanced to be Search engine friendly and hence easier to find.
- Affordable, we build sites according to your budget, that can grow as your needs grow.
How can we help you?
The team behind ITBUOY strives to contantly improve offerings in all areas of website development and support.We offer :
- Solutions based on open-source technologies, therefor your money is invested in your site not re-inventing the wheel.
- Standards compliant websites that render properly and quickly across all browsers.
- Your Needs: Solutions based on your needs and budget, not on ours.
- Maintainable Sites that are maintainable and simple for you to keep upto date.
- Scalable: sites that grow naturally as your online needs grow.
- Modular: designs that allow additional functionality without the expense of total redesign.
- Online support: database repairs,moves and related services.
- Affordable online presence for your business.
With a very tight budget PMP wanted the ability to post vacancies online and for users to email C.V.'s in response to advertised jobs.
Written in PHP and using a mySQL backend, the site enjoys a protected area to administer jobs and applicants, users etc.
Image rotation was achieved without flash by using mootools.
The site is a stepping stone to a full online catalog and ordering system. Images are currently randomly selected and rotated without flash. The site has clean code and is fast loading and was developed with ease of use and simple navigation.