Our Web Development Process
We begin with a free no obligation face to face meeting.
This is an invaluable starting point for several reasons. Most importantly to :
- Establish your online needs.
- Establish what budget you have in mind.
- Get a good understanding of your likes and dislikes and gain
information on your competitors.
- Explain various technologies that are suitable for your web needs.
- Answer questions and address any quieries you may have.
You will then be presented with an obligation free proposal.
A list of responsibilities and a timeline are agreed upon.Items generally include :
- Domain name.
- Host or ISP where site will be hosted.
- What images and photographs will be used and who will supply them.
- Company logo and art work.
- Content for the website.
- Timelines for provision of items agreed upon.
The site is conceptually designed and wireframed.
Once the basic layout is agreed we progress with more detailed designs and layouts.
A content document will be given to you for completion. Once this is completed the content is added to the site layout.